TFL appoint CMW to Cabwise digital brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 November 2008 09:50AM
Transport for London has appointed CMW to handle the digital account for its Cabwise service.
As part of the brief, CMW will integrate Cabwise's current standalone website into TFL's existing site, with the long-term idea being to completely phase out the original Cabwise site.
Alongside this, the agency will also create a series of digital campaigns to promote the service, which will be placed on external London websites.
Cabwise provides consumers who text into the service with local licensed minicab numbers, with the aim of reducing the number of travellers who use unlicensed minicabs.
The account win for CMW comes soon after the agency appointed Iain Hunter and Jamie Bell as its new creative directors.
It has also brought in Steve Taylor as head of digital planning and Matt Klippel as technical director.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%