M&C Saatchi launches Currys Christmas ads
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 24 November 2008 10:45AM
LONDON - M&C Saatchi has joined up with production company th1ng to create a series of 12 TV executions for Currys.
The ads, directed by BAFTA winning director Tom Edgar, feature animated wrapping paper acting playfully around a range of Currys products.
In one ad, a single sheet of paper frantically hops around trying to decide between two TV's, before tearing itself in half to wrap both.
In another execution, wrapping paper snowballs across the screen wrapping up Tom-Toms.
All ads promote the availability of a free £10 gift card, and conclude with the strapline: ‘the right presents at the right prices'.
Currys Christmas Wrapping
Promote Currys range of brands and products for Christmas
Chris Walker (head)
National TV, now and throughout Xmas
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Director - International Health, Fitness and Racquets Operator Portfolio Sport £80,000 - £90,000 basic + bonus, Hatfield, Hertfordshire
- European Category Development Manager Brand Recruitment Salary dependent of experience + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Account Manager - ATL / Integrated - c£32k - Iconic Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd c£32k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sales Executive Sporting Appointments £19000 - £30000 per annum + commission, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account