M&C Saatchi launches Currys Christmas ads
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 24 November 2008 10:45AM
LONDON - M&C Saatchi has joined up with production company th1ng to create a series of 12 TV executions for Currys.
The ads, directed by BAFTA winning director Tom Edgar, feature animated wrapping paper acting playfully around a range of Currys products.
In one ad, a single sheet of paper frantically hops around trying to decide between two TV's, before tearing itself in half to wrap both.
In another execution, wrapping paper snowballs across the screen wrapping up Tom-Toms.
All ads promote the availability of a free £10 gift card, and conclude with the strapline: ‘the right presents at the right prices'.
Currys Christmas Wrapping
Promote Currys range of brands and products for Christmas
Chris Walker (head)
National TV, now and throughout Xmas
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Strategist Rare Selection £30,000 - £35,000 + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Visual Merchandising Project Manager - Skincare Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Thorn Lighting c£50-55k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire
- Artworkers - Junior and Midweight Red Sofa London £22000 - £27000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)