Hopper to front Mother's final Orange Gold Spot
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 November 2008 06:50AM
LONDON - Dennis Hopper, the Hollywood actor and director, will take centre stage in Mother's last ever Gold Spot cinema ad for Orange.
The ad, which launches in December, marks the end of the telecoms company's six-year relationship with Mother, after the account was handed to Fallon in August as part of a consolidation.
The latest work, which encourages cinemagoers to switch off their mobile phones, sees Hopper pitching to the Orange Film Board while on a bus.
Mother has produced 20 celebrity-fronted Gold Spots since it won the account in 2002, securing the agency three gold Lions at Cannes, three golds at BTAA, a yellow Pencil at D&AD and a gold at this year's Campaign Big Awards.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency