Hopper to front Mother's final Orange Gold Spot
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 November 2008 06:50AM
LONDON - Dennis Hopper, the Hollywood actor and director, will take centre stage in Mother's last ever Gold Spot cinema ad for Orange.
The ad, which launches in December, marks the end of the telecoms company's six-year relationship with Mother, after the account was handed to Fallon in August as part of a consolidation.
The latest work, which encourages cinemagoers to switch off their mobile phones, sees Hopper pitching to the Orange Film Board while on a bus.
Mother has produced 20 celebrity-fronted Gold Spots since it won the account in 2002, securing the agency three gold Lions at Cannes, three golds at BTAA, a yellow Pencil at D&AD and a gold at this year's Campaign Big Awards.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum, City of London
- Junior Product Owner / Business Analyst - Mobile Digital Gurus £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, package etc, London
- Digital PM with CMS build exp Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £17000 - £22000 Per Annum DOE, Wilmslow
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity