Hopper to front Mother's final Orange Gold Spot
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 November 2008 06:50AM
LONDON - Dennis Hopper, the Hollywood actor and director, will take centre stage in Mother's last ever Gold Spot cinema ad for Orange.
The ad, which launches in December, marks the end of the telecoms company's six-year relationship with Mother, after the account was handed to Fallon in August as part of a consolidation.
The latest work, which encourages cinemagoers to switch off their mobile phones, sees Hopper pitching to the Orange Film Board while on a bus.
Mother has produced 20 celebrity-fronted Gold Spots since it won the account in 2002, securing the agency three gold Lions at Cannes, three golds at BTAA, a yellow Pencil at D&AD and a gold at this year's Campaign Big Awards.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Producer / Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: +package, Manchester
- Junior Account Manager [Direct & Digital Marketing] - Superb Agency - to £27k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £27k + great benefits, Soho. London
- UK Account Director Haymarket Media Group Dependent on experience, Teddington, Middlesex
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London