Westfield digital brief for Stratford
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 November 2008 06:55AM
LONDON - Westfield is on the hunt for a digital agency to produce a new brand website for its latest development in Stratford.
The retail developer has approached a number of undisclosed agencies with a view to holding a pitch.
The successful agency will produce a new consumer-facing site that will be accessible from both desktop computers and mobile handsets.
The site will be non-transactional and will seek to position the new Stratford City mall, set to launch before the 2012 Olympics, as the next iconic shopping mall.
Westfield's most recent development, a £1.6 billion mall in White City, opened in October, supported by an above-the-line campaign created by Adam & Eve.
The agency, which secured the business in March, produced a TV spot featuring moth-like people flying towards the mall.
The Stratford City mall will lie between Stratford city centre and East London's Olympic Park, and will house retail, entertainment, dining and leisure facilities.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Partnerships Manager Sporting Appointments £25000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Business Development Director - major ad tech platform Ultimate Asset £70000 - £80000 per annum + +50% + stock, London
- Account Manager - Packaging Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'