Agencies line up for Virgin Media digital
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 November 2008 12:00AM
Virgin Media is on the hunt for an agency to handle two digital briefs and has approached agencies with a view to holding a pitch for the business.
The mobile, digital TV and broadband provider is seeking a digital partner to handle two web development projects, the exact nature of which have yet to be revealed.
The pitch is expected to take place in the next couple of weeks.
Virgin Media has previously used the digital agency Start to produce its websites and related digital advertising.
The company has also used its direct marketing agency, Rapier, to produce a number of online campaigns. It is not known whether either agency will compete for the business.
The news comes shortly after Virgin Media announced plans to cut around 2,200 jobs, as part of a restructure.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, which is also on the Virgin Media roster, recently launched a TV campaign featuring an animated Kelly Osbourne.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London
- Brand Partnerships Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission & benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, North London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity