Agencies line up for Virgin Media digital
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 November 2008 12:00AM
Virgin Media is on the hunt for an agency to handle two digital briefs and has approached agencies with a view to holding a pitch for the business.
The mobile, digital TV and broadband provider is seeking a digital partner to handle two web development projects, the exact nature of which have yet to be revealed.
The pitch is expected to take place in the next couple of weeks.
Virgin Media has previously used the digital agency Start to produce its websites and related digital advertising.
The company has also used its direct marketing agency, Rapier, to produce a number of online campaigns. It is not known whether either agency will compete for the business.
The news comes shortly after Virgin Media announced plans to cut around 2,200 jobs, as part of a restructure.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, which is also on the Virgin Media roster, recently launched a TV campaign featuring an animated Kelly Osbourne.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 per annum, South West
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/CA, London
- Digital Project Manager Brand Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum + £32,000 - £40,000, Brentwood
- Producer Premier Media Up to £35,000, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account