The Week: Advertising news - Supermarket adspend up
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 November 2008 12:00AM
Supermarkets have increased their ad spending as the credit crunch hit other marketing budgets, according to new research.
The report, carried out by Nielsen Media Research for The Daily Telegraph, found that the major supermarkets all increased spending during the six months to October. Asda increased spending by 52 per cent, Tesco by 18.8 per cent, Sainsbury's by 21.3 per cent and Morrison's by 15.2 per cent.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region