The Week: Media news - Guardian users top 25m
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 November 2008 12:00AM
The Guardian's website has broken the 25 million barrier for the first time, with 25,976,046 unique users in October.
ABCe results revealed that Guardian Unlimited's audience was now 74 times larger than the paper's print circulation. It credited the coverage of the US election, hourly reports on the "Sachsgate" saga and the financial downturn for the growth in October. It is also the first time a UK newspaper's site has had more than ten million UK users.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Art Director Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Business Development Manager Major Players £40000 - £55000 per annum + excellent bonus, London
- Jr Art Director Red Sofa London £2000 - £28000 per annum, City of London
- eCommerce Director - Well regarded ethical Brand ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £29000 per annum, Barnes
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?