The Week: Media news - Guardian users top 25m
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 November 2008 12:00AM
The Guardian's website has broken the 25 million barrier for the first time, with 25,976,046 unique users in October.
ABCe results revealed that Guardian Unlimited's audience was now 74 times larger than the paper's print circulation. It credited the coverage of the US election, hourly reports on the "Sachsgate" saga and the financial downturn for the growth in October. It is also the first time a UK newspaper's site has had more than ten million UK users.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Marketing & Sales Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £26,000 - £36,000, Central London