The Week: Media news - No complaints over ITV CRR
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 November 2008 12:00AM
Agencies and advertisers raised no complaints over ITV's compliance with the Contract Rights Renewal mechanism between April and September.
The Office of the Adjudicator, the Ofcom-appointed body that handles disputes between agencies, advertisers, broadcasters and ITV over CRR said the result is not uncommon, as the April to September period tends to be the quieter six-month period for deal negotiations.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%