The Week: Media news - No complaints over ITV CRR
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 November 2008 12:00AM
Agencies and advertisers raised no complaints over ITV's compliance with the Contract Rights Renewal mechanism between April and September.
The Office of the Adjudicator, the Ofcom-appointed body that handles disputes between agencies, advertisers, broadcasters and ITV over CRR said the result is not uncommon, as the April to September period tends to be the quieter six-month period for deal negotiations.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire