The Week: Media news - No complaints over ITV CRR
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 November 2008 12:00AM
Agencies and advertisers raised no complaints over ITV's compliance with the Contract Rights Renewal mechanism between April and September.
The Office of the Adjudicator, the Ofcom-appointed body that handles disputes between agencies, advertisers, broadcasters and ITV over CRR said the result is not uncommon, as the April to September period tends to be the quieter six-month period for deal negotiations.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films