The Week: Media news - Asda to launch mags online
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 November 2008 12:00AM
Asda is set to launch a new online service that offers digital versions of major UK consumer magazines for consumers to download directly to their computers.
Run by John Menzies Digital, the Asda Digital Newsagent will include magazines such as Nuts, Heat, Top Gear and Stuff. The launch of the service will offer the first 10,000 people who sign up a special introductory deal that enables them to try the service for free.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London