The Week: Media news - Asda to launch mags online
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 November 2008 12:00AM
Asda is set to launch a new online service that offers digital versions of major UK consumer magazines for consumers to download directly to their computers.
Run by John Menzies Digital, the Asda Digital Newsagent will include magazines such as Nuts, Heat, Top Gear and Stuff. The launch of the service will offer the first 10,000 people who sign up a special introductory deal that enables them to try the service for free.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'