The Week: Media news - Asda to launch mags online
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 November 2008 12:00AM
Asda is set to launch a new online service that offers digital versions of major UK consumer magazines for consumers to download directly to their computers.
Run by John Menzies Digital, the Asda Digital Newsagent will include magazines such as Nuts, Heat, Top Gear and Stuff. The launch of the service will offer the first 10,000 people who sign up a special introductory deal that enables them to try the service for free.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account