The Week: City News - DMG profit and revenue up
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 November 2008 12:00AM
Digital Marketing Group, the company headed by Ben Langdon, the former chairman of Euro RSCG London, has reported interim pre-tax profits of £3.37 million.
The figure is up 35 per cent for the six months to September 2008, compared with the same period last year. The company also posted a 20 per cent year-on-year growth in revenue to £26.48 million and a gross profit of £6.49 million.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region