The Week: City News - DMG profit and revenue up
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 November 2008 12:00AM
Digital Marketing Group, the company headed by Ben Langdon, the former chairman of Euro RSCG London, has reported interim pre-tax profits of £3.37 million.
The figure is up 35 per cent for the six months to September 2008, compared with the same period last year. The company also posted a 20 per cent year-on-year growth in revenue to £26.48 million and a gross profit of £6.49 million.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%