The Week: People News - Saatchis recruits planners
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 November 2008 12:00AM
Saatchi & Saatchi has hired Faraaz Marghoob and Jason Lonsdale as senior planners.
Marghoob joins from Altogether, where he was the strategy director, running client services, planning and new business. Lonsdale will take the role of regional planning director on T-Mobile across Europe and was formerly the senior planner, global at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, working on accounts such as Land Rover and Palm.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing and Administration Assistant Brand Recruitment £20000 per annum, Wellingborough
- PR Account Executive - Consumer & Lifestyle Digital Gurus £22000 - £25000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Nigel Wright Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Research Analyst - Global Management Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International $40000 - $60000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits, Singapore
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity