Peter Suchet joins The Gate
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 01 December 2008 02:45PM
LONDON - Peter Suchet, former managing director of Saatchi Direct, has joined integrated agency The Gate as business development director.
In his new role, Suchet will be responsible for driving the agency's new business in new directions.
Suchet joins The Gate from digital agency Steak Media, where he held the position of marketing director.
Suchet began working in the ad industry with Saatchi & Saatchi in 1979.
Starting as an account manager, he eventually rose to board director, working on clients including British Airways and Sainsbury's.
Following this, he was awarded the role of joint managing director of Saatchi's direct marketing subsidiary, Saatchi Direct.
In 1995, Suchet joined the Telegraph, and was responsible for establishing the newspaper's Fantasy Football game.
Suchet said: "The Gate has a fantastic heritage and a great list of blue-chip clients, particularly in the finance and charity sectors.
"It's great to be working with such a well-respected agency and I look forward to making a real difference over the months and years to come."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Campaign Programmer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Guildford
- Senior Marketing Manager Trace £35000 - £55000 Per Annum + benefits, South West London
- Marketing Manager x 2 Stopgap £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London