TMW produces Sainsbury's DM campaign
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 02 December 2008 11:50AM
Tullo Marshall Warren is encouraging consumers to beat the credit crunch by starting their Christmas food shopping early, in a new DM campaign for Sainsbury's.
The campaign, which is called "spend and save", advises consumers to spread the costs of their Christmas treats, so that they won't have to do one big last minute shop.
The mailer is fronted by an image of a snow globe, with a Sainsbury's store situated inside.
Underneath the image a strapline says: "Cook up a storm this Christmas with Sainsbury's".
Concealed in the pack are a number of reward coupons, as well as tips designed to help consumers with their festivities.
The tips are linked to an image below, which depicts a table filled with Christmas food.
The campaign, to be sent to all Nectar cardholders, will be supported by a range of in-store activity.
Nicola Evans, TMW account director, said: "We wanted to evoke a traditional Christmas feeling and show that Sainsbury's is in a strong position to make this happen as it has quality food at fair prices - both the ingredients needed for a cracking Christmas."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Sales Executive Sporting Appointments £19000 - £30000 per annum + commission, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance French Editor Creative Recruitment negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Head of Insights Stopgap £90000 - £100000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account