Carphone Warehouse awards DM account to Lida and Table 19
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 02 December 2008 12:55PM
LONDON - Carphone Warehouse has appointed Lida and Table 19 to handle its direct marketing account.
The agencies were appointed to the roster following a pitch against WDMP, Meteorite, Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw and Table 19.
The mobile phone retailer called a pitch for the account in August, after a major restructure of its marketing department. It may appoint other roster agencies in the future.
The direct marketing account was previously split between WDMP and Kitcatt Nohr.
Above-the-line marketing is handled by CHI & Partners.
News of Lida's win comes just a week after it was awarded the £15 million Boots CRM account. Other wins for the agency this year include Channel 5, East Midlands Trains and Butlins.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Milton Keynes Ninesharp £9.50 - £10.50 per hour, Milton Keynes
- EMEA Digital Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business