Carphone Warehouse awards DM account to Lida and Table 19
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 02 December 2008 12:55PM
LONDON - Carphone Warehouse has appointed Lida and Table 19 to handle its direct marketing account.
The agencies were appointed to the roster following a pitch against WDMP, Meteorite, Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw and Table 19.
The mobile phone retailer called a pitch for the account in August, after a major restructure of its marketing department. It may appoint other roster agencies in the future.
The direct marketing account was previously split between WDMP and Kitcatt Nohr.
Above-the-line marketing is handled by CHI & Partners.
News of Lida's win comes just a week after it was awarded the £15 million Boots CRM account. Other wins for the agency this year include Channel 5, East Midlands Trains and Butlins.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account