Ballantine's appoints Isobar on digital account
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 03 December 2008 12:10PM
LONDON - Aegis-owned Isobar has been appointed as the full service digital agency for Ballantine's Finest whiskey in Europe and Latin America, after a pitch against three undisclosed agencies.
The network will handle digital creative and media planning and buying for the whiskey brand, which is owned by Pernod Ricard.
Creative will be handled by de-construct and media planning and buying by Isobar Global.
The agencies will launch digital activity for Ballantine's forthcoming ‘Leave an Impression' campaign, which run alongside above and below-the-line advertising.
Isobar already works with Pernod Ricard, handling global digital strategy and creative for Chivas Regal, led by de-construct.
Isobar sister agency Vizeum provides global communications planning across Pernod Ricard's global brands, including Chivas Regal, Jameson, Malibu and Havana Club.
Vizeum and sister agency Carat implement media planning and buying in 15 countries.
Mark Abrami, assistant brand manager for Ballantine's Finest said: "We chose Isobar out of three digital agencies after a competitive pitch process because of strong ideas that were accompanied by substantive research of our targets.
"Isobar's global network will deliver what we need: best-in-class experts across a wide spectrum of digital disciplines, working on the ground in our key markets of Europe and Latin America."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + plus bonuses + benefits, Norwich
- Senior Account Manager [Integrated] - Superb Agency - £37k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £37k+, Central London
- Head of Creative Major Players negotiable, City of London