The Week: Media News - Orange launches film club
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 December 2008 12:00AM
Orange is launching "The Orange Film Club", an online film club for fans to discuss their favourite movies, which will be available to Facebook and Bebo users.
Once users sign up to become "friends" with the club, they will get access to the latest trailers, preview screenings and competitions. Alongside the film club, Orange is launching a new Facebook application that will enable users to take advantage of Orange's two-for-one cinema ticket offer, Orange Wednesdays.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London