The Week: Media News - BBC restructures mag sales
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 December 2008 12:00AM
BBC Magazines is set to close its centralised sales team, giving more commercial duties to its individual titles and making ten redundancies from its 100-strong sales team.
The company's second major restructure in two years will result in a separate sales team for the Radio Times, Top Gear and Lonely Planet, as well as teams for food and gardening and children's and youth titles. The brands will continue to cross-sell across the portfolio.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Online Marketing Executive - global business services giant Perfect Marketing People To £25k, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London