The Week: People News - Microsoft hires ad duo
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 December 2008 12:00AM
Microsoft Advertising has appointed Katherine Ellis and Caroline Mastoras to the roles of FMCG category development manager and travel category development manager, respectively.
Both will be help strengthen relationships with its UK customers and media agencies. Ellis joins from The National Magazine Company, where she was the advertising manager for Company, while Mastoras joins from Conde Nast, where she developed client sales across the company's websites.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland