The Week: People News - Microsoft hires ad duo
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 December 2008 12:00AM
Microsoft Advertising has appointed Katherine Ellis and Caroline Mastoras to the roles of FMCG category development manager and travel category development manager, respectively.
Both will be help strengthen relationships with its UK customers and media agencies. Ellis joins from The National Magazine Company, where she was the advertising manager for Company, while Mastoras joins from Conde Nast, where she developed client sales across the company's websites.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £19000 - £24000 per annum, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Shopper Marketing - Dusseldorf £45k Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £45k, Dusseldorf
- Senior Digital Account Manager Â– Cracking B2C Brands ADLIB £30k - £40k, Bristol
- Senior Marketing Manager - Acquistion Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency