The Week: People News - Microsoft hires ad duo
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 December 2008 12:00AM
Microsoft Advertising has appointed Katherine Ellis and Caroline Mastoras to the roles of FMCG category development manager and travel category development manager, respectively.
Both will be help strengthen relationships with its UK customers and media agencies. Ellis joins from The National Magazine Company, where she was the advertising manager for Company, while Mastoras joins from Conde Nast, where she developed client sales across the company's websites.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Social and Digital Media - Leading Luxury Brand Digital Gurus £55000 - £65000 Per Annum plus bonuses, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers