The Week: Digital reviews - LBi scoops Wesleyan task
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 December 2008 12:00AM
LBi has picked up a brief from the Wesleyan Assurance Society to design and build a customer website.
The agency won a pitch against four undisclosed agencies. It will now create a website that will allow customers of the Wesleyan Assurance Society, who are professionals such as doctors, dentists, teachers and lawyers, to tailor their own financial products and services.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push