The Week: Digital reviews - LBi scoops Wesleyan task
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 December 2008 12:00AM
LBi has picked up a brief from the Wesleyan Assurance Society to design and build a customer website.
The agency won a pitch against four undisclosed agencies. It will now create a website that will allow customers of the Wesleyan Assurance Society, who are professionals such as doctors, dentists, teachers and lawyers, to tailor their own financial products and services.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London