The World: Boston - Campbell Mithun nets Schwan Food range business
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 December 2008 12:00AM
Schwan Food has awarded Campbell Mithun the media and promotional tasks for its range of products.
The agency picked up the media business out of Haworth, and the promotional work from RPM Connect.
Campbell Mithun already has a relationship with Schwan, as its subsidiary shop BrandOptix has worked on the company's corporate identity for five years.
Schwan, whose brands include Asian Sensations, Freschetta, Tony's, Red Baron and Mrs Smith, has significantly increased its media spend this year.
In 2007, the company spent around $2 million on measured media and it has already spent $20 million in the first nine months of 2008.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Marketing Blemain Group Competitive plus bonus and benefits, North West
- Digital Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, East London
- Global Head of Studio and Production Creative Recruitment £65000 - £80000 per annum + Pro Rata, City of London