The World: Boston - Campbell Mithun nets Schwan Food range business
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 December 2008 12:00AM
Schwan Food has awarded Campbell Mithun the media and promotional tasks for its range of products.
The agency picked up the media business out of Haworth, and the promotional work from RPM Connect.
Campbell Mithun already has a relationship with Schwan, as its subsidiary shop BrandOptix has worked on the company's corporate identity for five years.
Schwan, whose brands include Asian Sensations, Freschetta, Tony's, Red Baron and Mrs Smith, has significantly increased its media spend this year.
In 2007, the company spent around $2 million on measured media and it has already spent $20 million in the first nine months of 2008.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Social Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers