The World: Boston - BBDO wins pitch for Starbucks advertising account
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 December 2008 12:00AM
BBDO has been appointed by Starbucks to handle its advertising account following a pitch against undisclosed agencies. The agency picks up the business from Wieden & Kennedy, which did not repitch for the account.
Starbucks split from W&K after four years in September due to creative differences.
BBDO has already created a campaign for Starbucks in which the chain gave away a free cup of coffee to everyone who voted in the US elections.
The news of the win comes just one week after BBDO lost its Pepsi-Cola domestic account to TBWA\Chiat\Day.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account