The World: Boston - BBDO wins pitch for Starbucks advertising account
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 December 2008 12:00AM
BBDO has been appointed by Starbucks to handle its advertising account following a pitch against undisclosed agencies. The agency picks up the business from Wieden & Kennedy, which did not repitch for the account.
Starbucks split from W&K after four years in September due to creative differences.
BBDO has already created a campaign for Starbucks in which the chain gave away a free cup of coffee to everyone who voted in the US elections.
The news of the win comes just one week after BBDO lost its Pepsi-Cola domestic account to TBWA\Chiat\Day.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager EMR £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Luxury Brand Manager Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Sales Account Manager - Leading Publisher silverdrum to £40k + bonus, London
- Assistant Product Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- International Account Manager SYLEX Recruitment £25000 - £31000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film