Aegis to reorganise global client management team
By Anne, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 08 December 2008 09:45AM
LONDON - Aegis Media is reorganising its global client management team, in a move that will result in a number of redundancies.
The team, which is around 150-strong and based in London, manages global clients for Aegis agencies, including Mattel and Johnson & Johnson.
The changes are expected to result in around 12 job losses, and could affect some of the global client president roles that currently report into the newly appointed chief client officer Martyn Rattle.
It is understood that the aim of the reorganisation is to provide a more efficient way of servicing global clients and to integrate on and offline for clients of the Aegis-owned agencies Carat and Vizeum.
Aegis Media promoted its global client services officer Martyn Rattle to the new role of chief client officer last month, with responsibility for all international and global client teams in Carat and Vizeum, communications strategy, research, insight and global investment management.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Comms Planning Director Lipton Fleming £45000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Membership Royal Pharmaceutical Society c. £55K, Lambeth, London (Please note we are relocating to 66-68 East Smithfield Street, E1W in 2015)
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Head of Business Development Lipton Fleming £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus , London