Aegis to reorganise global client management team
By Anne, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 08 December 2008 09:45AM
LONDON - Aegis Media is reorganising its global client management team, in a move that will result in a number of redundancies.
The team, which is around 150-strong and based in London, manages global clients for Aegis agencies, including Mattel and Johnson & Johnson.
The changes are expected to result in around 12 job losses, and could affect some of the global client president roles that currently report into the newly appointed chief client officer Martyn Rattle.
It is understood that the aim of the reorganisation is to provide a more efficient way of servicing global clients and to integrate on and offline for clients of the Aegis-owned agencies Carat and Vizeum.
Aegis Media promoted its global client services officer Martyn Rattle to the new role of chief client officer last month, with responsibility for all international and global client teams in Carat and Vizeum, communications strategy, research, insight and global investment management.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Account Director Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films