Aegis to reorganise global client management team
By Anne, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 08 December 2008 09:45AM
LONDON - Aegis Media is reorganising its global client management team, in a move that will result in a number of redundancies.
The team, which is around 150-strong and based in London, manages global clients for Aegis agencies, including Mattel and Johnson & Johnson.
The changes are expected to result in around 12 job losses, and could affect some of the global client president roles that currently report into the newly appointed chief client officer Martyn Rattle.
It is understood that the aim of the reorganisation is to provide a more efficient way of servicing global clients and to integrate on and offline for clients of the Aegis-owned agencies Carat and Vizeum.
Aegis Media promoted its global client services officer Martyn Rattle to the new role of chief client officer last month, with responsibility for all international and global client teams in Carat and Vizeum, communications strategy, research, insight and global investment management.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Designer - Fashion E-commerce retail brand Creative Recruitment £90 - £120 per day, City of London
- Designer Creative Recruitment £130 - £150 per day, West London
- Account Manager/ Project Manager Southerly Communications based on experience, London SW8
- Artworker Creative Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + pro rata, East London
- Campaign Manager - Poppy Lottery The Royal British Legion £30,000 plus £4,452 London weighting, Based at our offices near London Bridge
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign