TBWA\Worldwide promotes Suzanne Powers to lead global strategy
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 09 December 2008 04:35PM
TBWA\Worldwide has promoted Suzanne Powers to the newly created role of global strategy director.
She has been hired to add strategic depth to the network's offering, as well as working across its Mars portfolio alongside Patrick Collins, the worldwide managing director for the confectioner.
She will also develop and drive the network's disruption and media arts philosophies.
Tom Carroll, the president and chief executive of TBWA\Worldwide, said: "This appointment reflects the tremendous contributions Suzanne has made to the Mars business around the world.
"Her understanding of how to help global brands strategically position themselves will prove invaluable as we expand her responsibilities across the network."
Powers was previously the account planning director at TBWA\ New York, where she worked on Absolut, Nivea and Hotels.com.
She joined from TBWA\Chiat\Day, where she worked on Mars, PlayStation and Visa.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- MULTI-CHANNEL CREATIVE MANAGER - Leading Homewares/Retail Brand Success Digital £Competitive, London
- Staffing Account Manager Source £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Country Senior Sales Manager - DACH - top DSP Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + +£35k comm + bens, London
- UX & Design Thomas Cook Competitive + benefits, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film