Spanish tourist board reviews pan-European media
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 10 December 2008 11:35AM
The Spanish tourist board, Turespana, is reviewing its 40 million euro pan-European media planning and buying account.
The incumbent agency, MPG, which has handled the account for the past four years, has been invited to repitch for the business.
Turespana plans to announce a shortlist of agencies before 19 December.
The Spanish tourist board’s most recent TV ad campaign launched in March this year, featuring a family enjoying a holiday in Spain, and the slogan: "Smile, you’re in Spain!"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Recruitment Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER - AGENCY - £45K Salt £45000 per annum, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £55,000, London
- Marketing Manager / In-House Marketing Manager Guru Careers £35 - 45k (DOE), Based in Southampton, Hampshire (SO14) - commutable from Eastleigh, Portsmouth, Salisbury
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Dare creates European Ryanair ads
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare