Spanish tourist board reviews pan-European media
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 10 December 2008 11:35AM
The Spanish tourist board, Turespana, is reviewing its 40 million euro pan-European media planning and buying account.
The incumbent agency, MPG, which has handled the account for the past four years, has been invited to repitch for the business.
Turespana plans to announce a shortlist of agencies before 19 December.
The Spanish tourist board’s most recent TV ad campaign launched in March this year, featuring a family enjoying a holiday in Spain, and the slogan: "Smile, you’re in Spain!"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Stunning Digital Director - Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £60000 - £63000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London