Lowe Worldwide confirmed as lead agency on global Knorr business
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 10 December 2008 02:40PM
LONDON - Unilever has confirmed that Lowe Worldwide has picked up the bulk of Knorr's £100 million global advertising account.
The network won the business from JWT, the incumbent, following a global pitch.
Lowe will now handle Knorr in Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, SEA/GC and South Asia.
However, the result will not affect DDB, which will continue to handle the business in North America, Africa, the Middle East and Turkey.
Creative and strategic duties for the European business will be run out of Lowe's London office.
Silvia Lagnado, Unilever's group vice-president for savoury food brands, said: "This choice was far from easy to make and I'd like to thank JWT for all their hard work on the brand."
The result does not affect JWT's grasp on its other Unilever accounts such as Lux, Radiant and Timotei.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Pitch Consultants £3000 - £34000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Pitch Consultants £28000 - £35000 per annum, West Midlands
- Multi-Channel Marketing Manager - Online Retail JV Recruitment £40000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits + Bonus, West Yorkshire