Lowe Worldwide confirmed as lead agency on global Knorr business
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 10 December 2008 02:40PM
LONDON - Unilever has confirmed that Lowe Worldwide has picked up the bulk of Knorr's £100 million global advertising account.
The network won the business from JWT, the incumbent, following a global pitch.
Lowe will now handle Knorr in Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, SEA/GC and South Asia.
However, the result will not affect DDB, which will continue to handle the business in North America, Africa, the Middle East and Turkey.
Creative and strategic duties for the European business will be run out of Lowe's London office.
Silvia Lagnado, Unilever's group vice-president for savoury food brands, said: "This choice was far from easy to make and I'd like to thank JWT for all their hard work on the brand."
The result does not affect JWT's grasp on its other Unilever accounts such as Lux, Radiant and Timotei.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager PFJ £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Insight Manager EMR £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, London
- Head of Digital Marketing EMR £80000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Client Services Support - Media Sector Ultimate Asset £20000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Mondelez signs global partnership with Facebook
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Starcom MediaVest wins spice brand's multi-million euro account