TBWA's Denis Streiff promoted to worldwide role
By Caroline Lovell, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 December 2008 11:30AM
LONDON - TBWA Worldwide has promoted Denis Streiff, the former international chief financial officer for TBWA, to be its worldwide chief financial officer.
Streiff’s previous role covered Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
He began his career at the law firm Bureau Francis Lefebvre in the international tax department before moving to New York in 1994 to join the Omnicom Group as an assistant treasurer. He joined TBWA in 1998.
Tom Carroll, the president and chief executive of TBWA Worldwide, said: "Denis has a real passion for the work we do, knows our network and our clients, along with all the energy and the skills required to help lead us to success.
"His contributions as our international CFO over the past ten years have been instrumental in the phenomenal growth our network has experienced."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London