Cream launches new creative recruitment site
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 December 2008 01:30PM
LONDON - The recruitment agency Cream is launching a new company in January called Cream+ that will be purely dedicated to creatives.
Backing the launch, the company has also created a website, where creatives can register to apply for jobs.
To drive creatives to the site, the company is also launching three viral ads.
The first is a one-minute, 20-second spot, which will be mailed out in early January. The last two will appear later in the year.
Visit the site at http://www.m9s.com.br/clientes/cream/site.html
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- Search Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Manchester
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London