Cream launches new creative recruitment site
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 December 2008 01:30PM
LONDON - The recruitment agency Cream is launching a new company in January called Cream+ that will be purely dedicated to creatives.
Backing the launch, the company has also created a website, where creatives can register to apply for jobs.
To drive creatives to the site, the company is also launching three viral ads.
The first is a one-minute, 20-second spot, which will be mailed out in early January. The last two will appear later in the year.
Visit the site at http://www.m9s.com.br/clientes/cream/site.html
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London