Tequila\India appoints John Mathew as managing director
By Staff, Campaign India, Friday, 12 December 2008 10:50AM
NEW DELHI - Tequila\India has promoted John Mathew to the post of managing director. Mathew will also continue to be the national creative director of the agency.
Mathew has over 20 years of experience, having worked with several agency groups, including MAA, Leo Burnett, Mudra and TBWA\India at various levels in the creative department. He has also headed creative teams in web design and usability, in India and abroad.
Mathew joined TBWA\India in 2006 and a year later moved to Tequila\, the group's marketing services arm, as executive creative director with the responsibility of setting up and grooming specialized creative teams offering solutions in retail, activation, digital and brand design, spanning all aspects of below-the-line consumer engagement.
For more on this story visit the Campaign India website.
This article was first published on Campaign India
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Account Director - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £60k, Leeds
- Assistant Brand Manager AF Selection £mid 20's, West Midlands
- Digital Senior Account Manager - top agency nr Chester Perfect Marketing People To £35k, Chester
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England