Tequila\India appoints John Mathew as managing director
By Staff, Campaign India, Friday, 12 December 2008 10:50AM
NEW DELHI - Tequila\India has promoted John Mathew to the post of managing director. Mathew will also continue to be the national creative director of the agency.
Mathew has over 20 years of experience, having worked with several agency groups, including MAA, Leo Burnett, Mudra and TBWA\India at various levels in the creative department. He has also headed creative teams in web design and usability, in India and abroad.
Mathew joined TBWA\India in 2006 and a year later moved to Tequila\, the group's marketing services arm, as executive creative director with the responsibility of setting up and grooming specialized creative teams offering solutions in retail, activation, digital and brand design, spanning all aspects of below-the-line consumer engagement.
For more on this story visit the Campaign India website.
This article was first published on Campaign India
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Client Manager - Digital & Technical to £55k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Data & Database Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Digital Insight Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 per annum, Stevenage
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 p/a, South West
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency