PHD Worldwide appoints Scott Hagedorn as US chief
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 December 2008 10:35AM
LONDON - PHD has ended its search for a chief executive in the US with the appointment of Scott Hagedorn.
Hagedorn joins PHD from Omnicom Media Group sister network OMD, where he was the managing director of the Eastern region for OMD USA.
He replaces Matt Seiler, who left the role in July to join Universal McCann as its global chief executive.
Based in New York, Hagedorn will report to Mike Cooper, the chief executive of PHD Worldwide, and Page Thompson, the chief executive of Omnicom Media Group North America.
Hagedorn's background includes stints in strategic planning, direct response and digital media.
Cooper said: "Scott's wealth of experience on major accounts and his outstanding new-business track record make him the perfect choice to lead PHD USA."
"He's also a great fit with the PHD culture as he's a true media pioneer," he added.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London
- Data Planner Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £33,000, London
- Senior Data Planner/Analyst Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £75,000, London
- Partnerships Account Director - eCommerce Business Silverdrum to £45,000 + bonus + stock + benefits, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity