Leo Burnett hires Marc Giusti as chief digital officer
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 December 2008 02:00PM
LONDON - The Leo Burnett Group has appointed Marc Giusti, creative partner at GT, to the new role of group chief digital officer.
Giusti's role will see him build on the group's existing digital capabilities within both Leo Burnett and Arc.
He will also be responsible for growing digital revenues by increasing new business from both new and existing clients.
Leo Burnett Group London chief executive Andrew Edwards said: "People who know Marc will understand why he is ideal for this role.
"He is people-focussed and passionate about making the ‘agency of the future' - a place where ideas can develop regardless of the channel."
Giusti said: "As agencies begin to evolve there are few capable and prepared to invite change, Leo Burnett is fast becoming a model of the future."
He joined GT in March 2005 from Wheel, where he had been executive creative director. He replaced Alistair Jeff, the acting creative director, who left the agency earlier in the year.
Prior this he was the creative head at Agency Republic. During his career he has also worked at TBWA\GGT, EHS Brann and Proximity. He is also vice-chairman of the IPA digital creative group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Marketing Manager Trace £35000 - £55000 Per Annum + benefits, South West London
- Marketing Manager x 2 Stopgap £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Projects Director Source £60000 - £65000 per annum + benefits, London