Phorm shares rise after trial success announcement
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 16 December 2008 12:15PM
LONDON - Shares in Phorm have leapt more than 50 per cent to 305p, following the announcement that it would roll out its controversial technology next year.
Phorm announced yesterday that it had completed a trial with BT that had successfully tested the technology.
Before the announcement, the company's share price was 200p, after which it rose to 305p today.
Phorm is behind technology that analyses web users' behaviour in a bid to serve up more relevant advertising.
The company has been criticised because of fears that its technology will allow internet companies to spy on users.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London