Phorm shares rise after trial success announcement
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 16 December 2008 12:15PM
LONDON - Shares in Phorm have leapt more than 50 per cent to 305p, following the announcement that it would roll out its controversial technology next year.
Phorm announced yesterday that it had completed a trial with BT that had successfully tested the technology.
Before the announcement, the company's share price was 200p, after which it rose to 305p today.
Phorm is behind technology that analyses web users' behaviour in a bid to serve up more relevant advertising.
The company has been criticised because of fears that its technology will allow internet companies to spy on users.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London