Cupid and Fate reprise Match.com ad roles
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 17 December 2008 09:10AM
LONDON - The dating site Match.com is reviving its lazy Fate and Cupid characters for a New Year TV push.
The pair shirk their matchmaking responsibilities so they can follow other disputes, giving consumers a chance to try the website.
The ads, by Hanft Raboy and Partners, will break on Boxing Day.
Jason Stockwood, the international managing director at Match.com, said: "The new campaign is entertaining and motivating, urging people not to wait for Cupid and Fate in their quest for love and visit Match.com instead."
Once again, actors Glenn Hirst and Spencer Jones play Cupid and Fate.
Don't Wait for Cupid and Fate
Hanft Raboy and Partners
Another Film Company
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region