Cupid and Fate reprise Match.com ad roles
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 17 December 2008 09:10AM
LONDON - The dating site Match.com is reviving its lazy Fate and Cupid characters for a New Year TV push.
The pair shirk their matchmaking responsibilities so they can follow other disputes, giving consumers a chance to try the website.
The ads, by Hanft Raboy and Partners, will break on Boxing Day.
Jason Stockwood, the international managing director at Match.com, said: "The new campaign is entertaining and motivating, urging people not to wait for Cupid and Fate in their quest for love and visit Match.com instead."
Once again, actors Glenn Hirst and Spencer Jones play Cupid and Fate.
Don't Wait for Cupid and Fate
Hanft Raboy and Partners
Another Film Company
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- planning director > ATL > LONDON's BEST collectivo Up to £100,000 per annum + benefits, London
- Brand/Innovation Marketers Needed Ball & Hoolahan Competitive Salary package, Derbyshire / Leicestershire / Lincolnshire / Northamptonshire / Nottinghamshire
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £54,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account