Airmiles gets set for launch of TV ad campaign
By Hadassah Nymark, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 17 December 2008 12:15PM
LONDON - The leading UK travel reward scheme, Airmiles, is set to launch its first TV ad campaign in four years.
The campaign, created by Partners Andrews Aldridge, costs £3.5 million as the company aims to increase awareness of the free flights available to its millions of members.
Fred Prego, the head of marketing for Airmiles, said: "In this tough economic climate, now is the time to highlight and remind people of the simplicity of the Airmiles scheme and the great value travel rewards offered."
The animated campaign creative reminds consumers that every time they buy food or petrol they can collect Airmiles and use them for free flights on their next holiday.
Steve Aldridge, the executive creative director at Partners Andrews Aldridge, said: "The TV ad is a simple but highly effective execution that tells existing and new Airmiles members how to literally make their money fly."
The campaign will run from Boxing Day through to March 2009 and will air on the terrestrial commercial channels as well as satellite and digital channels.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London