Joshua G2 chief executive Mike Cornwell steps down
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 December 2008 10:10AM
Mike Cornwell, the chief executive of Joshua G2, has left the agency after less than a year in charge.
Cornwell leaves the agency in a bid to explore other career opportunities, and a replacement for him is expected to be appointed early in the New Year.
Until then, the Joshua EMEA chief executive, Peter Thompson, will take on Cornwell’s responsibilities.
Cornwell joined Joshua in May from the digital agency Soup.
He replaced Nick Spindler, who stepped down from the day-to-day management of the agency in order to take on a consultancy role.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel