Joshua G2 chief executive Mike Cornwell steps down
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 December 2008 10:10AM
Mike Cornwell, the chief executive of Joshua G2, has left the agency after less than a year in charge.
Cornwell leaves the agency in a bid to explore other career opportunities, and a replacement for him is expected to be appointed early in the New Year.
Until then, the Joshua EMEA chief executive, Peter Thompson, will take on Cornwell’s responsibilities.
Cornwell joined Joshua in May from the digital agency Soup.
He replaced Nick Spindler, who stepped down from the day-to-day management of the agency in order to take on a consultancy role.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films