Joshua G2 chief executive Mike Cornwell steps down
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 December 2008 10:10AM
Mike Cornwell, the chief executive of Joshua G2, has left the agency after less than a year in charge.
Cornwell leaves the agency in a bid to explore other career opportunities, and a replacement for him is expected to be appointed early in the New Year.
Until then, the Joshua EMEA chief executive, Peter Thompson, will take on Cornwell’s responsibilities.
Cornwell joined Joshua in May from the digital agency Soup.
He replaced Nick Spindler, who stepped down from the day-to-day management of the agency in order to take on a consultancy role.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push