Joshua G2 chief executive Mike Cornwell steps down
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 December 2008 10:10AM
Mike Cornwell, the chief executive of Joshua G2, has left the agency after less than a year in charge.
Cornwell leaves the agency in a bid to explore other career opportunities, and a replacement for him is expected to be appointed early in the New Year.
Until then, the Joshua EMEA chief executive, Peter Thompson, will take on Cornwell’s responsibilities.
Cornwell joined Joshua in May from the digital agency Soup.
He replaced Nick Spindler, who stepped down from the day-to-day management of the agency in order to take on a consultancy role.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire