Carat scoops Santander media account
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 December 2008 10:40AM
LONDON - Carat has beat Universal McCann and Starcom to the £38m media planning and buying account for Santander.
The brief takes in responsibilities for Abbey, Alliance & Leicester, and the savings arm of Bradford & Bingley.
Mediacom North, the regional agency which previously handled media for Bradford & Bingley, was not invited to pitch.
Carat originally won the Abbey media account in November 2005.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing Blemain Group Competitive plus bonus and benefits, North West
- Digital Marketing Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, East London
- Global Head of Studio and Production Creative Recruitment £65000 - £80000 per annum + Pro Rata, City of London