Carat scoops Santander media account
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 December 2008 10:40AM
LONDON - Carat has beat Universal McCann and Starcom to the £38m media planning and buying account for Santander.
The brief takes in responsibilities for Abbey, Alliance & Leicester, and the savings arm of Bradford & Bingley.
Mediacom North, the regional agency which previously handled media for Bradford & Bingley, was not invited to pitch.
Carat originally won the Abbey media account in November 2005.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £180 - £220 per day, East London
- Brand Manager Brand Recruitment £45000 per annum + car allowance and benefits, Watford
- Middleweight Designer PFJ £30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + extensive benefits, London
- Brand Coordinator Brand Recruitment £20000 - £22000 per annum, Wellingborough
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push