Carat takes Kellogg media from Mindshare
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 December 2008 02:35PM
LONDON - Carat has won its second major media account of the day, snatching Kellogg's European account from Mindshare.
The two media agencies went head-to-head on the pitch, which was called earlier this year.
Mindshare had held the account, worth an estimated €300 million for the past eight years.
Greg Economos, the vice-president, marketing and innovation, Kellogg Europe, said: "It was a difficult decision, and we believe Carat is offering us a strong platform combining efficiencies, service and effectiveness to support our business strategy and to drive consumer engagement with our brands."
Carat already had the Kellogg accounts covering France, Germany and the nordic countries.
He said that Carat would be fully in place by March.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Market Research - Senior Position - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai- UAE
- Biddable Account Manager - PPC - Superb Clients Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: + annual bonus, Manchester
- Product Manager Ninesharp £30000 - £40000 per annum, Lincolnshire
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'