Albion creates digital banners for Skype Christmas push
By Hadassah Nymark, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 23 December 2008 09:00AM
LONDON - Albion is urging people to stay in touch this Christmas with a new online banner for Skype.
The campaign, developed by Albion, highlights the ease of communication wherever you are in the world, with free voice and video calling between Skype users.
The campaign uses stop frame plasticine animation to dramatise typical scenarios of people staying in touch with loved ones over the festive season.
The communication service is brought to life as people are made aware of the fact that Skype offers low cost calls to landlines in up to 30 countries when you subscribe to its services.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London