Albion creates digital banners for Skype Christmas push
By Hadassah Nymark, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 23 December 2008 09:00AM
LONDON - Albion is urging people to stay in touch this Christmas with a new online banner for Skype.
The campaign, developed by Albion, highlights the ease of communication wherever you are in the world, with free voice and video calling between Skype users.
The campaign uses stop frame plasticine animation to dramatise typical scenarios of people staying in touch with loved ones over the festive season.
The communication service is brought to life as people are made aware of the fact that Skype offers low cost calls to landlines in up to 30 countries when you subscribe to its services.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London