Ringo Starr and Bruce Willis in Aviva ad
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 23 December 2008 02:05PM
LONDON - Stars including Ringo Starr, Bruce Willis and Dame Edna Everage appear in a new TV spot to communicate Aviva's name change from Norwich Union.
The campaign, by AMV BBDO will run across TV, print, outdoor and online media for six months.
The first TV execution, which launched today, sees the start asking themselves "would this have happened if my name had been...?"
Amanda Mackenzie, chief marketing officer at Aviva, said: "As our business becomes increasingly global we need one name that customers can recognise, wherever they are in the world."
Elle Macpherson and Alice Cooper also appear in the ads, which were directed by Vaughan Arnell.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Acquisition Manager Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, North West England
- Head of Customer Services - Digital NPS - Online Retail - Web Salt £40000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits + Car Allowance + Bonus, Northamptonshire
- Account Manager Red Sofa London £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - TECHNOLOGY COMPANY - WEST LONDON - £35k Salt £35000 per annum, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition