Campaign launched for New Vauxhall Insignia by DLKW
By Hadassah Nymark, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 January 2009 08:30AM
LONDON - DLKW has created a multi-media campaign to support the launch of the new Vauxhall Insignia as it arrives in the UK.
Borrowing a James Bond theme, the campaign centres on a spy character who must go to extraordinary lengths to discover the plans of a secret operation known as 'Insignia Project'.
The TV ad follows the spy as he uncovers the high-tech features of the Insignia which herald it as the most sophisticated car ever made by Vauxhall.
The integrated campaign, which launches in the UK on January 5, uses cinema, posters, press, TV and online in order to showcase the front camera, Flexride system and other features of the Insignia model.
DLKW won the account to launch the Insignia campaign across Europe in April 2008, having pitched against Lowe and McCann Erickson. The same campaign broke in Europe in late 2008.
First Aired: 5-Jan-08
Media: TV, Cinema, Press, Online and Posters
Country: United Kingdom
Client: GM Europe
Director: Markus Walter
Art Director: Jackie Steers
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Project Manager Gemini Search £40000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Brand Director EMR £100000 - £120000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Developer / PM Digital Gurus £20000 - £27000 per annum, London