JWT creates new TV ad for Andrex
By Hadassah Nymark, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 23 December 2008 03:00PM
LONDON - JWT has put together a new TV ad for toilet paper brand Andrex in a bid to remind consumers that it is the only brand for their bottoms.
Directed by Martin Brierley at Bare Films production company, the ad features a veritable array of toy and china dogs as the soundtrack 'Ain’t nothing like the real thing' is played throughout.
The ad ends as the real Andrex puppy appears, knocking over one of the toy versions and the strap line reads "There’s only one original".
The campaign aims to communicate that although there may be cheaper alternatives available, there is no substitute for Andrex.
First Aired: 29-Dec-08
Country: United Kingdom
Agency: JWT London
Creative Director: Sir Dominic Lynch-Robinson
Director: Martin Brierley
Production Company: Bare Films
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account