JWT creates new TV ad for Andrex
By Hadassah Nymark, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 23 December 2008 03:00PM
LONDON - JWT has put together a new TV ad for toilet paper brand Andrex in a bid to remind consumers that it is the only brand for their bottoms.
Directed by Martin Brierley at Bare Films production company, the ad features a veritable array of toy and china dogs as the soundtrack 'Ain’t nothing like the real thing' is played throughout.
The ad ends as the real Andrex puppy appears, knocking over one of the toy versions and the strap line reads "There’s only one original".
The campaign aims to communicate that although there may be cheaper alternatives available, there is no substitute for Andrex.
First Aired: 29-Dec-08
Country: United Kingdom
Agency: JWT London
Creative Director: Sir Dominic Lynch-Robinson
Director: Martin Brierley
Production Company: Bare Films
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital & Print Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £33000 per annum + amazing bonus scheme & benefits, London
- Global CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000, International/Europe
- Assistant Brand Manager Veritas Partnership Ltd £28000 - £35000 Per Annum plus benefits, M3-A3 Corridor
- Marketing Manager, £40K, TECH Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits, Salary dependent on exp, London