Interpublic appoints George as digital media chief
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 06 January 2009 11:30AM
London - Mediabrands, the Interpublic media unit, has appointed Quentin George as its chief digital officer.
George, who currently works for the IPG network Universal McCann as global lead, digital media and strategic innovation, will be responsible for developing strategic partnerships and alliances for Mediabrands in the digital space.
In addition, George, previously a senior vice-president of Avenue A/Razorfish in the US, will continue in his role leading Universal's digital activity.
Mediabrands' digital assets outside the Universal and Initiative networks include the search and social marketing specialist Reprise Media and the mobile marketing company Ansible.
Nick Brien, the chief executive of Mediabrands, said: "Quentin will constantly examine investments and partnerships in digital areas such as mobile, search and social platforms.
"He is a true entrepreneur who will bring a new level of excitement and inspire changes in behaviour and enrich the thinking across the Mediabrands organisation."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits, West London
- PR Account Executive Brand Recruitment £22000 - £24000 per annum + dependent on skills and experience , Milton Keynes
- Research Director - Consumer Goods PSD Group c. £70K + package, London
- Product and Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £22000 - £24000 per annum, Hertford
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency