Interpublic appoints George as digital media chief
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 06 January 2009 11:30AM
London - Mediabrands, the Interpublic media unit, has appointed Quentin George as its chief digital officer.
George, who currently works for the IPG network Universal McCann as global lead, digital media and strategic innovation, will be responsible for developing strategic partnerships and alliances for Mediabrands in the digital space.
In addition, George, previously a senior vice-president of Avenue A/Razorfish in the US, will continue in his role leading Universal's digital activity.
Mediabrands' digital assets outside the Universal and Initiative networks include the search and social marketing specialist Reprise Media and the mobile marketing company Ansible.
Nick Brien, the chief executive of Mediabrands, said: "Quentin will constantly examine investments and partnerships in digital areas such as mobile, search and social platforms.
"He is a true entrepreneur who will bring a new level of excitement and inspire changes in behaviour and enrich the thinking across the Mediabrands organisation."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Assistant Visual Merchandising Manager Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London
- Senior Designer / Art Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £36000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- SEO Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy Subject to skill set, London
- Associate Director - Sports Research PSD Group £45,000 to £55,000 + bonus + benefits, Central London