Mike Baker leaves CBS Outdoor
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 07 January 2009 04:50PM
LONDON - Mike Baker, the international marketing and development director with CBS Outdoor, has been made redundant.
Baker had been with CBS for 12 years and previously worked as the European marketing director and UK marketing director.
Clive Punter, the chief executive of CBS, said: "In common with all media companies, CBS Outdoor continues to look at all aspects of its resource in the current challenging economic environment, and has come to this decision with great regret.
"Over the past 12 years, Mike has made a significant contribution both to the commercial success of the company and also to its culture and morale."
Baker started his career at Thames TV and also worked at The Sunday Correspondent and IPC Magazines.
The move follows redundancies across CBS’s sales and marketing department made in September last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency