Mike Baker leaves CBS Outdoor
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 07 January 2009 04:50PM
LONDON - Mike Baker, the international marketing and development director with CBS Outdoor, has been made redundant.
Baker had been with CBS for 12 years and previously worked as the European marketing director and UK marketing director.
Clive Punter, the chief executive of CBS, said: "In common with all media companies, CBS Outdoor continues to look at all aspects of its resource in the current challenging economic environment, and has come to this decision with great regret.
"Over the past 12 years, Mike has made a significant contribution both to the commercial success of the company and also to its culture and morale."
Baker started his career at Thames TV and also worked at The Sunday Correspondent and IPC Magazines.
The move follows redundancies across CBS’s sales and marketing department made in September last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Campaign Programmer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Guildford
- Senior Marketing Manager Trace £35000 - £55000 Per Annum + benefits, South West London
- Marketing Manager x 2 Stopgap £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London