The Week: Advertising reviews - W+K wins Honda account
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 January 2009 12:00AM
Wieden+Kennedy has won a five-way pitch to handle Honda's environmental advertising. The first project will be the 2009 launch of the car-maker's new hybrid car, the Insight.
The account will be run out of Wieden+Kennedy's Amsterdam office.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account