Coca-Cola cuts European ad account roster
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 13 January 2009 09:20AM
LONDON - Coca-Cola has streamlined its European ad account roster to just four agencies, according to reports this morning.
According to the article, the company has cut the number of agencies on its £100 million account from more than 20 to just four.
It said that the retained agencies will be Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam, Mother London, McCann Erickson Spain and Senior Rushmore Madrid.
It is believed the new strategy will be known as the Coke Red European Agency Network, and it will be launched later this month.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Mid-Senior Graphic Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, Egham
- Senior Digital Analyst Direct Recruitment £55,000 +, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £65,000 + Bens, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £65,000 - £80,000, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni