Coca-Cola cuts European ad account roster
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 13 January 2009 09:20AM
LONDON - Coca-Cola has streamlined its European ad account roster to just four agencies, according to reports this morning.
According to the article, the company has cut the number of agencies on its £100 million account from more than 20 to just four.
It said that the retained agencies will be Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam, Mother London, McCann Erickson Spain and Senior Rushmore Madrid.
It is believed the new strategy will be known as the Coke Red European Agency Network, and it will be launched later this month.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Artworker Co-ordinator / Senior Creative Artworker Aquent £35-£40k pro-rata salary, London
- Senior Account Director - Integrated Stopgap £55000 per annum, London
- Midweight 3D designer Aquent £25-£35k, West London
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection Up to £32,000, Manchester
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film