Cadbury Creme Egg launches touchscreen bus shelter game
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 13 January 2009 10:10AM
LONDON - Saatchi & Saatchi has transformed a number of UK bus shelters into interactive games based on a fairground stall, where travellers can bash Cadbury Creme Eggs.
The agency, which released new TV ads for the brand at Christmas, has created a game which turns the shelters into touch-screen fairground stalls.
Travellers must bash as many digital falling eggs as possible in 20 seconds, in order to release their goo.
The new interactive ads will appear at bus shelters in London, Birmingham, Glasgow, Manchester, Nottingham, Sheffield and York.
All media for the campaign has been planned and bought by PHD.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London