The Week: People news - Livermore ends stint at SSF
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 January 2009 12:00AM
Spencer Livermore, Gordon Brown's former director of political strategy, has left Saatchi & Saatchi Fallon Group to join the PR company Blue Rubicon as its head of strategy and planning.
Livermore, who joined SSF in March after eight months as Brown's most senior strategy advisor, will take up his new position at Blue Rubicon by the end of January. During his ten-month tenure at SSF, Livermore worked predominantly with Fallon, providing strategic advice on clients including Asda and Eurostar.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films