The Week: People news - Livermore ends stint at SSF
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 January 2009 12:00AM
Spencer Livermore, Gordon Brown's former director of political strategy, has left Saatchi & Saatchi Fallon Group to join the PR company Blue Rubicon as its head of strategy and planning.
Livermore, who joined SSF in March after eight months as Brown's most senior strategy advisor, will take up his new position at Blue Rubicon by the end of January. During his ten-month tenure at SSF, Livermore worked predominantly with Fallon, providing strategic advice on clients including Asda and Eurostar.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Social Media Manager Sky negotiable, Middlesex
- Sales Controller Better Placed Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + 20% Bonus , North West England
- Children's Digital Marketing Manager Penguin UK Competitive salary, Central London
- Category Manager (SSP UK) £35K + bonus SSP UK Ltd £34000 - £35000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni