The Week: Advertising Reviews - Coca-Cola slims its roster
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 January 2009 12:00AM
Coca-Cola is streamlining the number of agencies working on its iconic "red" brand from more than 20 to just four, in a bid to increase the efficiency of its European marketing arrangements.
The reshuffle leaves just Mother London, Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam, McCann Erickson Spain and Senior Rushmore Madrid working on the European business, worth an estimated £100 million. Coca-Cola will be briefing agencies on the new marketing arrangements this month.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business