The Week: Advertising Reviews - Coca-Cola slims its roster
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 January 2009 12:00AM
Coca-Cola is streamlining the number of agencies working on its iconic "red" brand from more than 20 to just four, in a bid to increase the efficiency of its European marketing arrangements.
The reshuffle leaves just Mother London, Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam, McCann Erickson Spain and Senior Rushmore Madrid working on the European business, worth an estimated £100 million. Coca-Cola will be briefing agencies on the new marketing arrangements this month.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London