Pepsi launches Barack Obama inauguration campaign
By Colin Marrs, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 19 January 2009 10:35AM
LONDON - Pepsi has launched a US ad campaign to celebrate the inauguration of Barack Obama as US president.
The soft drink giant has produced posters, which are currently plastered all over New York, Los Angeles and Washington DC.
Its TV spot continues the theme of the posters, using mnemonics to outline a message of hope. Barack Obama is set to become the first black president in US history at his inauguration on Wednesday.
The current ads are the second phase of Pepsi’s Wordplay campaign, which launched in the New Year.
Credits - TV
Worldplay - Inauguration
Celebrate the inauguration of Barack Obama as US president
Scott Brown/LoriMcMichael, Mark Gardner, Lauren Hartstone, Stan Lim
Wendy Gardner, Steiner Kierce
Creative director ?Joe Shands, Brett Craig?Billy Sacdalan
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- New Business Manager Beyond The Book £30,000-£40,000 +bonus+car, Derbyshire / Leicestershire / Lincolnshire / Northamptonshire / Nottinghamshire
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account