Pepsi launches Barack Obama inauguration campaign
By Colin Marrs, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 19 January 2009 10:35AM
LONDON - Pepsi has launched a US ad campaign to celebrate the inauguration of Barack Obama as US president.
The soft drink giant has produced posters, which are currently plastered all over New York, Los Angeles and Washington DC.
Its TV spot continues the theme of the posters, using mnemonics to outline a message of hope. Barack Obama is set to become the first black president in US history at his inauguration on Wednesday.
The current ads are the second phase of Pepsi’s Wordplay campaign, which launched in the New Year.
Credits - TV
Worldplay - Inauguration
Celebrate the inauguration of Barack Obama as US president
Scott Brown/LoriMcMichael, Mark Gardner, Lauren Hartstone, Stan Lim
Wendy Gardner, Steiner Kierce
Creative director ?Joe Shands, Brett Craig?Billy Sacdalan
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Oral Care Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Senior Brand Manager - Oral Care, London
- Account Director Gemini Search £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, City of London
- Senior Project Manager (Digital) Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Digital & Print Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £33000 per annum + amazing bonus scheme & benefits, London