British Airways consolidates media into ZenithOptimedia
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 21 January 2009 11:10AM
LONDON - British Airways has appointed ZenithOptimedia to handle its estimated £3 million online planning and buying account.
The business was previously held by Agency.com, which repitched for the account against ZenithOptimedia, which handles BA's £18 million offline media planning and buying account, and OgilvyOne, another BA roster agency.
BA called the review in a bid to create cost savings in its media buying, believing that it can achieve better rates by consolidating the business.
Agency.com is retained as BA's lead digital creative agency.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London