British Airways consolidates media into ZenithOptimedia
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 21 January 2009 11:10AM
LONDON - British Airways has appointed ZenithOptimedia to handle its estimated £3 million online planning and buying account.
The business was previously held by Agency.com, which repitched for the account against ZenithOptimedia, which handles BA's £18 million offline media planning and buying account, and OgilvyOne, another BA roster agency.
BA called the review in a bid to create cost savings in its media buying, believing that it can achieve better rates by consolidating the business.
Agency.com is retained as BA's lead digital creative agency.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account