CrossCountry hires McCann and PHD
By Claire Billings, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 January 2009 06:55AM
LONDON - The Arriva-owned rail network CrossCountry has appointed McCann Erickson Communications House and PHD North to handle its advertising and media planning and buying accounts.
The Manchester-based McCann beat two undisclosed agencies as well as the incumbent, Cogent Elliott, to the brief. PHD retained the account after a separate pitch.
As the lead creative agency on the account, McCann will be responsible for developing integrated campaigns aimed at helping the company meet its financial and growth targets and increase brand awareness.
The ads will run nationwide to support the company's train service, whose destinations include Aberdeen, Penzance, Stansted and Cardiff.
The line was previously operated by Virgin Trains, until CrossCountry won the franchise in 2007.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire